Life must go on dude :)

‘Life must go on, i can't stuck on her’
Yeaah, that stupid statment is really easy to be spoken. But for the action, it’s so fvckin hard to do. Maybe, half of ma heart isnt agree for that stament, and thats why, that's why i can't easily move on from her, let she alone with her boyfriend.
 funny huh? when we must let someone who we never belonging. yeah welcome to the real life, where something we hope doesnt always happen, it’s not fairy tale. I always thinking, maybe am fallin in love with the wrong person, or maybe she is the right person, but i come in the wrong time, the worst, maybe i fallin in love with wrong person, in the wrong time, yeah that's a question of (my) life.
 The distance which universe give to me is too damn far, wishing she will be mine maybe only wasted my time, but i glad to do this.
But, something from my body told wake up, wake up from my silly dream, yeah maybe it’s make sense, life is too short if you only wasted it with your sadness, be happy, and YOLO.
I have do everything i can to make her to be with me. But sometimes, God always has a better plan for me, so if she is really your soulmates, God will make her come to you again, if it’s not, i never worried it, maybe God will give me another ‘her’ in the another time. So I must try move my ass on. muehehe

Komentar