Goodbye 2016



Finally, back to this fckn blog after a very long time, Yomssssssss....
                21.42.....
                Three days till we say goodbye to 2016, 2016 has been one hell of a year, it’s started with a new year eve that happened to be the most unexcited new year eve that i ever had. In that point, i was feeling soooo fucking blue. This post is gonna be my opinion in my fun-related things, so if you expected something about my college life, my organization life, you won’t find much. Back to the December.... i mean back to the point. 2016 has been on hell of a year, this year has made me realize which is friend which is not, what is loyalty what is not, what is fun what is not, and most importantly, this 2016 has teach me that love isn’t always about being someone girlfriend or something related to that shyt.
                In this fucking year (I’m adding fucking so ppl who read this think i’m cool) some of my goals is finally reached, and some of them are still far away from being completed. Let’s start with January, the first month in 2016 made my feelings so happy and pathetic both in a same time. This month is when i try to feeling love again, and this month also the month when i fail my trial, that’s suck, the girl that i’ve crush on is such a jerk, when i said jerk i really mean it. What kind of human being who do that blurry thing to me, holly fuck shit, i really hate her hahahaha.
                February is nothing better than January, mostly it’s suck, in march i feel a little more happy because I’m back in business. April is how i say this, it’s just an ordinary month but this months has made me explore the other possibilities that even in my wildest dream, it’s hard to accomplished. the other months is quite fun, I’m too lazy to write it down, in fact I’m not supposed to writing this post, I’ve got like a final take home to be done.
                Funny thing is, i’ve no idea how to finish this fckg final, I’ve been staring at the question and instruction for this final for more than two ‘ours, but still, my brain can get to work as how i supposed to be. Fuck you brain.
                Soooo, 2016 is gonna over, and this year, i never felt bored to say that this year has been one hell of a year. The fun part is happened in this recent month, around October. In that point I’m already know two girls, both of them ofcourse is not the only girl that i know in this amazing year. But bot of them is how i describe them, quite extraordinary, every one of them is representing  two type of girl, and why should them, because they are remarkable.
                When talking about both of them, it’s hard to not including a fun-related thing. The first girl is probably the most badass girl in a badass type that i’ve known in this year. Talking about her is always remind me with happiness. But the kind of happiness that’s not relationship-related. It’s quite rare to be honest. The first thing in my mind is not to use my feeling with her because she’s way too fun, she’s too precious if i wanna include my cheesy-feeling to her, the only feeling that i use to her is my bonner feeling wkwkwkwkwk. I describe her as my best friend, she’s just opened a new category in best friend section in my life.  Only with her i really can put aside my morality hahahaha. It sounds bad, but seriously, it’s quite a pleasure to be her friend. And last day, she’s just say that she’s feeling the same way to me, best friend feeling. I don’t know if it’s right or just another her bacod, but i rather to think that she’s telling the truth hahaha. Like i said, when approaching a girl, it’s not always about naena or about heart. It can also be about friendship. And she’s just prove it. The first time i met her has become a prove to me that she’s extraordinary.
                The second girl is also quite remarkable, if the first girl is just opened a new section in best friend section, this second girl is quite confusing, sometimes i feel her as her friend, but sometimes i feel her as my sister. Surely she’s quite different with the first one. This girl is not that badass, but one thing that made me think that she’s remarkable that she’s a very good listener, every time i complain about how life fucked me, she’s always give a response that i wanted. And the rest is both of this girl is quite the same. You readers (?) probably think that my life before i met her i maybe boring as hell. You’re absolutely wrong. If i make an analogy, they’re like saos in indomie. Indomie it self is perfect, but when you add some saos, it’s just made it more perfect than ever.
                Well, to me 2016 is not about them, like i said, they are like saos. The main event in this year is how i realize that it’s important to have more than one layer in our personalities. Having layer doesn’t mean that i’m a hypocrite, but in my opinion, layer is layer. Hope you get confused hahaha.
                The urgency of having so much layer is so you can save your fucking ass, because no one will. I’ve been in some condition where i nearly got caught by something really bad, and i use every experience about layer that i’ve been practice before and the result is, i can save my ass by my self hahahaha.
                This year is almost over, one year full of disappointment, happiness, shame, regret and lust hahaha :v This year made me realize people around me. Some of them is such an angle, some of them is people who dressed like an angle and act like an evil, and there’s others who dressed like an evil but act as an angel, and the last thing is people who dressed as an evil and act like exactly an evil. That’s why i realize about how important for me to have more than one layer in my personality, because if i keep my original layer to face those kind of person I’ll be doomed.
                But no matter how many layer that you have, when I get high i tend to put my only layer that came out when i get high, honesty-layer. In this year I’ve been reaching to top of mahameru two fucking times, and bad luck for me, in one of it, i reveal my self too much. Stupid me. The persona that I’ve been build for two fucking years is destroyed in just a matter of hours...duh. Sooo, this could affect my layer purpose.
                I know that some of you reader(s) may think that this post is not important, that whe you read it you just waste your time, well..... you’re damn right. Not just you, even my self is thought about that hahaha. This post is made in the middle of Final Take Home-mayhem, funny thing about this final, i try to use my brain again, it’s fun hahaha. Before i save this post and post it in my blog, i wanna say thanks to 2016, you have been outstanding, really man. Only hope 2017 is come with a better fun, happiness, luck, girl (lol) to offer.
I have a little quote from my dearest friend before i ended up this damned post, she said “Yang berlalu biarkanlah berlalu, yang belum ayo dong ayo” wkwkwkwk. Ayo dong ayo 2017. Let’s make 2017 better than 2016.

YOOOOOMMSSSSSSSS!!!!11!!!!1!!!
22.11 
28th of December

Komentar