All About Otentix (1)

Heeeehoooo :D my name is Rangga Syaelendra. I want share my story whit Otentix. All right Check thuis out :D
When im a freshman in SeniorHighSchool2kuningan, i entered into a big family of X6 or our real class name is OTENTIX *organization of The Tenth Six*. i think we are the most cohesive class in our year. Why? because i think we had a big togetherness feel to the other classmate. So many memories in this class like when our Chemistry teacher reprimand us because there was a group who didnt want or forget maybe to perform their presentation, we always remember the word was said by our teacher, the word is *Kalian itu masih belum ada apa2nya, kalian itu masih CACING CAU* ahaha :D when our teacher said that, all of my classmates have a pale face, because they was very shock to the my teacher's anger, and when the time for chemistry was over, our Chemistry teacher want to leave out from my class, but i forgot to unlock the key of that door, so our Chemistry teacher cant open it, maybe because his anger has reached the top, he kick the door hardly until the door opened, and when he has totally out from my class all of my friend face turning again into their normal face, and we started to laugh. why? because we're think that moment will be the best moment we had, after that accident, we had a funny accident again like, when my computer teacher ask me and my friend, fiqmal to turned on the electrical flow, actually the teacher only ask us to turned on the electrical flow, but my teacher pick the wrong student to do that, both of us not only push the button for operate our class's electrical flow, but we played it by ex-changed all of the -on/of- button, can you imagine that? hahaha every teacher in my school go out from their class to looking whtas happening to the electrical flow, and before we catched by security we had arrive again to the class with un-sins face hahaha. When the april has come, one of my friend *i forget who is that* suggest to held 'mayoran' *i dont know the english :D*. My friend Annisa suggest the place is in her uncle's house in cirendang, after we done with the place and the fee we held that even :D . oh yeahh thats was fucking awesome event i think, because we didnt sleep anyway and we play together, telling scarry and horror story, roasting chicken and baking sweetcorn and we it that together :D
here its some pic when this even held :


Komentar